I have compiled a list of why I think having twins is better than just having one child – or one child at a time. I could only think of 7 reasons, but I would LOVE to hear more. If you have more to add, please do so in the comments section below. Can’t wait to hear what you all have to say!
- Because BOTH your right and left arms will be buff and muscular.
- Because you never really wanted six pack abs anyway.
- Because there is no way your husband will feel neglected with all the time you spend with the baby since he gets one too!
- Because if you ever want to feel elevated, join a conversation of parents complaining about their kids and tell them you have twins. Guaranteed they will be in awe of you.
- Because you were probably going to have another baby anyway….
- Because retiring early is over rated – along with quiet time, couple time and “me” time.
- Because you never really liked your furniture, carpet, tile, hardwood floors or cabinets anyway.